Jump to navigation
Back to top
Back to top
We are the Italian reference point on resilience
- We study environmental and socio-economic vulnerabilities of territorial and built-up systems offering resilient-based solutions
- We promote strategies of adaptation to face natural and human-related risks, guaranteeing the safety of the territorial heritage.
- We make operational mainstreamed adaptation in urban and regional planning tools facing environmental and socio-economic challenges.
- We experiment an interdisciplinary research methodology to measure environmental and socio-economic vulnerabilities.
- We raise territorial empowerment and spreads awareness in local communities on environmental and socio-economic vulnerabilities by incorporating changes.
- We foster the transition towards a resilient lifestyle forwarding circular economy and energy savings.
- We support public decision-making in the challenging of resilience while strengthening international network with local administrations, companies, universities, and research institutions.
- We spread our research in a wide variety of scientific journals, books, and conference proceeding.
- We offer a broad range of interdisciplinary courses from Master’s to PhD University Education.