CALL FOR NEW POSITION: "Code translation from MATLAB language to PYTHON (back-end) and final front-end in PYTHON"
Code translation from MATLAB language to PYTHON (back-end) and final front-end in PYTHON.
The activity is aimed at modifying the current graphical user interface (front-end) of CAMELOT structural monitoring software, in order to allow more intuitive use by non-expert users. It will mostly focus on redefining windows and commands and describing them intuitively. Furthermore, the exclusion of the MATLAB-Runtime routine and the contextual translation of the back-end code will be foreseen.
- Translation of CAMELOT back-end from MATLAB language to PYTHON using license-free techniques that prevent commercialization of the product.
- Rewriting in PYTHON language of MATLAB functions that cannot be directly translated.
- Redefinition of the graphical user interface (front-end) of CAMELOT in PYTHON language.
- Debugging and validation of software in PYTHON language.
- Provision of the final source code.
- Provision of the final software executable file.
- Writing of the report related to the activity performed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of MATLAB
- Advanced knowledge of PYTHON
- Appreciated Master's degree or equivalent.
- Appreciated knowledge of intellectual property rules.
- Appreciated knowledge of English.